9.10.2009

M.Y.O.B!!







Honestly idk how I feel about all of this foolishness.


At 1st I was on Kate's side, and I was so mad at him for breaking up their happy home and leaving those beautiful babies like that.


They were my role model family. I was inspired to be like them...well not anymore.


This interview just reiterated to me that everyone is human && I just can't automatically take up for Kate. I'm sure she had some part in this as well.


Now I don't care who's fault it was, I just want ppl to leave them alone and mind there own business. I feel so bad for those kids. I can only imagine the things they are going through. It must be horrible.


But since America is more concerned with what happens in your household instead of their own, this story will continue to be a media feeding frenzy until they squeeze every last drop of good gossip out of it.


Get a life people!!!

No comments: